Saturday 10-6pm, Sunday 10-6pm
£150 per person
**Refreshment and snack are provided, but please bring your own lunch**
Develop your creative skill making a mosaic of the size 20x20cm onto wood, using the Indirect technique where the mosaic is created backwards like a mirror image and Direct technique were the tessera is gluded direct onto wooden support.
· Introduction of the course and of the technique you are going to gain;
· Selection of design and materials;
· How to transfer / draw an image to prepare the creation of a mosaic;
· How to cut and shape tiles to create your own mosaic
· Cutting tiles using nippers;
· Indirect method: using glue and brown paper; Direct method: gluing yourn tessera direct into the support.
· How to use mosaic tools;
· How to create a mosaic using Andamento techniques.
· Complete and grout your mosaic.
The class runs with a maximum of 6 and a minimum of 4 people. Should the course not reach the minimum number of participants, it will not run.
Before purchase any workshops please carefully read through the Terms & Conditions
All designs are already provided by the tutor. If you wish to bring your own design it will need to be agreed with the tutor.
**Secure payment is being made online through Paypal - click on the button Buy Now. If you don't have a Paypal account, then choose the Credit/Debit Card option. If you have any problems to make a payment, please call at 07904269179 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org **