One Day Workshop | £ 90
The One Day Gift Card entitles you to participate in an
One Day Mosaic Workshop.
This workshop is a brief introduction to mosaic, where you learn how to use mosaic tools and materials to create your piece of art. One day courses are suitable for people who are complete beginners wanting a fun taster session to learn the basics of mosaic making. Everyone is welcome to join this workshop as the content will be tailored to suit people's individuals abilities
You will create a 15 x 15cm mosaic using the Direct technique or Indirect technique. A wide range of colourful mosaic materials such as unglazed and glass tiles are at your disposal to help you realise your design.
Two Day Workshop | £145
The Two Day Gift Card entitle you to participate to a Two Day Workshop Mosaic.
The two day mosaic workshop will give you a full immersion into a mosaic experience, having the opportunity to learn and discover more about
this ancient art. These two days are an opportunity to explore in depth the art
of mosaic making.
The emphasis will be on making more intricate and detailed designs.
You will create a 20 x 20cm mosaic using the Direct technique or Indirect technique depending on the session. A wide range of mosaic materials such as unglazed and glass tiles are to your disposition to help your creativity for creating your unique mosaic.
Gift Card Package
For a great gift, why not surprise someone with a Mosaic Workshop Card Gift ?
Perfect for anyone, for birthdays, Christmas, thank yous, wedding presents or staff rewards. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.
Elegantly designed and printed on high-quality card, the South London Mosaic Gift Card is packaged in a smart envelope and posted by first-class Royal Mail
on the same day .
The package includes full instructions, Terms & Conditions and a space where you can write your personal message.
How to use it
• Once you have received your Gift Card, visit the South London Mosaic website to see the available courses.
• Send an email to with your name and phone number, the booking number on the back of the Gift Card and the date of the course you would like to participate.
• Once booked, be ready to create your own unique mosaic!
Terms & Conditions
• This Gift Card can be used to book a place at any of the South London Mosaic workshops that correspond to the Gift Card description and is valid for 3 months from the date of issue.
• All gifts cards are non-refundable.
• Bookings made using a gift card are subject to workshop availability.
• Once a workshop is booked and paid for by gift card, that card is considered redeemed and the South London Mosaic terms & conditions will apply to any cancellation of the booking.
Purchasing the Gift Card automaticaly you accept the South London Mosaic
Secure payment is being made online through Paypal - click on the button Buy Now. If you don't have a Paypal account, then choose the Credit/Debit Card option. If you have any problems to make a payment, please call at 07904269179 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org